Dynamic change in the global environment brings the consequences of complex changes in various aspects of life. As one of the educational institutions, the Department of Accounting of the Faculty of Economics, Airlangga University can not escape from the changes. Therefore, the role of the educational process is the key to creating a continuous improvement process. Thus, it provides logical consequences for commitment in conducting sustainable educational processes. Based on the above background, and based on the sense of responsibility to participate in advancing accounting education in Indonesia, the Doctoral Program of Accounting Science (S3) Department of Accounting Airlangga University set its vision and mission as the basic pillars and the main foothold in the development in the future come.
Become an internationally recognized doctoral program of accounting science and produce graduates who have the thinking and ability of innovative solutions of international standard and have high integrity in the field of accounting and business science in 2020.
- To hold a high quality accounting science S3 education;
- Encourage and conduct value-added accounting research and contribute significantly to the development of accounting science and business practice in Indonesia as well as in the international arena; and
- Providing devotion in the form of donations of thought and the best solution in accounting and business to the people in Indonesia and internationally.
- Improved image of Airlangga University as a quality educational institution that counts in Indonesia and internationally;
- Innovative, efficient, and effective educational processes with an adaptive curriculum as the development of accounting, business, and technology;
- Capacity building of human capital capable of producing a variety of research in accounting and business fields published in leading scientific journals both nationally and internationally.
The Strategic Plan considers 3 (three) strategic themes held by Airlangga University and the Faculty of Economics and Business of Airlangga University. These 3 strategic themes are:
- Research Excellence. This strategic theme is a strategy to improve the quality and quantity and quality of teaching staff FEB UNAIR. This strategic theme is closely related to all activities aimed at improving the quality of the research agenda, increasing the number of scientists, increasing the number of impacted research publications and improving research facilities.
- Community Service Excellence. A strategic theme of all activities aimed at improving the quality of community service agendas, increasing the quantity of community service facilitators, increasing the number of study centers, and managing relationships with more effective alumni.
- Academic Excellence. Strategic themes related to improving the quality of student input-output, improving the quality of curriculum and teaching and learning process, as well as improvement of teaching facilities.
The following targets are developed based on strategic themes:
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Improvement
- Branding Prodi Doctor of Accounting Science
- Improved Input Quality
- Curriculum Quality Improvement
- Improved teaching and learning process
- Improved facility quality
- Improved quality of research agenda
- Increased quantity and quality of key-scientist
- Improved research publications
- Improved research facilities
- Increasing the quantity and quality of community service agendas
- Improved alumni management
- Increased readiness of lecturers and employees
- Increased availability of budget