BACHELOR PROGRAM IN ACCOUNTANCY
Bachelor Program in Accountancy (S1 Accountancy) Faculty Economic and Business Airlangga University is designed to provide sufficient analytical, conceptual, and theoretical and practical ability for each of its graduates in Accountancy. Thus, every graduate of S1 Accountancy Program is ready to go directly into the scope of the labor market and continue the level of education to a higher level.
|Program Title||:||Bachelor of Accounting Program|
|Name of Final Award||:||SA (Sarjana Akuntansi)|
|Awarding Body||:||Universitas Airlangga|
|Teaching Institution||:||Department of Accountancy, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Airlangga|
|National Accreditation Status (BAN-PT)||:||A
SK Ketua BAN-PT No. 7317/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-PPJ/S/XI/2020
For the period starting 15-11-2020 until 15-11-2025
Graduates are able to prepare financial
statement based on International Financial Reporting Standard
Graduates are able to audit financial
statement prepared by the company
Graduates are able to
apply accounting and business theories and quantitative methods in analyzing
various accounting and business problems.
|Admission Criteria||:||High School Graduates
Fulfill minimum scores in SNMPTN, SBMPTN and Mandiri Path
|Relevance subject benchmark statements and other reference||:||Indonesian National Qualification Framework (INQF)
Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia Kompartemen Akuntan Pendidik / Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants
|Program Structure and requirements||:||Please refer to Curriculum page|
|Date of revision||:||28 October 2013
(Rector Universitas Airlangga Decision No. 14665/UN3/KR/2013 on Study Program Curriculum for the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Airlangga)
Each year the lecture consists of 2 (two) regular semesters. The odd semester takes place in September-February and even semester takes place in March-July. Generally face to face each semester consists of 14 to 16 times face to face including evaluation.
Curriculum of S1 Accountancy Program is designed in such a way that the educational program can be held efficiently with still pay attention to aspects of quality and effectiveness and not contrary to the rules that apply. To complete the program, students must complete and complete a minimum of 144 (one hundred and forty four) Semester Credit Units (SKS) spread over 8 (eight) semesters.
Become an innovative Bachelor Program in Accountancy, leading at national and international level based on religious morals.
- Conducting and developing academic and professional education in accountancy field of national and international standard;
- Conducting research and development of accounting science recognized at the national and international level; and
- Conducting community service that supports the application and development of accounting.
- Producing accounting scholars who have sufficient knowledge and understanding in their field.
- Producing accounting scholars who are critical, analytical, and systematic.
- Producing accounting scholars who are able to apply their knowledge and skills in a moral and ethical way.
- Has a superior academic environment and gained national and international recognition on a regular basis.
- Have a structured leadership education model.
- Have industrial and community behavioral cooperation.
- Increase national and international recognition of lecturers’ work.
- Increase international student mobility level.
The curriculum of S1 Accountancy Program can be seen on this curriculum page.